Monday 4 January 2021

My 2021 Reading Challenges


 

 I will again be joining the Book Lover Book Review Aussie Author Challenge

The objective of this reading challenge is to showcase the quality and diversity of the books being produced by Australian authors.

This year I will be signing up for the EMU level

Read and review 24 titles written by Australian Authors of which at least 10 of those authors are female, at least 10 of those authors are male, and at least 10 of those authors are new to you; Fiction or non-fiction, at least 4 different genre.

 


 To see the full details and to sign up please visit 
 https://www.bookloverbookreviews.com/reading-challenges/aussie-author-challenge-2021-australian-writers-book-reviews
#AussieAuthor21 

📘📘📘📘📘 📘📘📘📘📘
 
Another favourite of mine is the Australian Women Writers challenge which I will be participating in again in 2021. 
I chose to nominate my own goal to read and review 30 books. 



You can find the full details and sign up links here 
https://australianwomenwriters.com/sign-up/
#AWW2021
 
📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘
 
I enjoyed my first year with the Nonfiction Reader Challenge in 2020 hosted by Book'd Out so I will be joining again in 2021.
 

 
There are three challenges levels and as I am not a huge Nonfiction reader I will be joining Nipper level.

Nonfiction Nipper : Read 3 books, from any category
Nonfiction Nibbler : Read 6 books, from any category
Nonfiction Know-It-All : Read 12 books, one for each category

To get more information or join please visit Book'd Out
https://bookdout.wordpress.com/2021-nonfiction-reader-challenge/ 
 #2021ReadNonFic
 
 ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜
 
Another new to me in 2020 was the Historical Fiction Challenge hosted by Passages to the Past and I will be joining this again in 2021. The challenge is now hosted by Marg @The Intrepid Reader
 

 There are 6 different reading levels and I will be attempting
Renaissance Reader - 10 books.
You can find out the full details at The Intrepid Reader
 http://www.theintrepidreader.com/2020/12/historical-fiction-reading-challenge.html 
 #HistFicReadingChallenge
 
📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘
 
 
I couldn't resist adding in one new challenge this year. I love reading crime/ thriller/mystery books so The Cloak and Dagger Challenge was calling to me. This challenge is hosted by Carol's Notebook
 

 
There are 5 levels and I will be signing up for the lowest which is: 5-15 books – Amateur sleuth.
To find out the full details and sign up visit Carol's Notebook
http://carolsnotebook.com/2020/12/01/2021-cloak-and-dagger-reading-challenge-sign-up/ 
 
📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You're going to be doing a LOT of reading this year! 😅 This is a really impressive number of challenges. Will be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete