Tuesday 7 April 2020

Books and Bites Bingo - catch up #BooksandBitesBingo2020

This bingo challenge is with Facebook group Books and Bites with Monique Mulligan

This week I am doing a catch-up round with the following categories.

'Written in the First Person'
 How it Feels to Float is narrated by Biz and is a heart-felt story of loss and mental illness.
My review of How it Feels to Float 











'Short Story Collection'
A Lovely and Terrible Thing is a collection of 20 short stories.
My review of A Lovely and Terrible Thing 











 'A Book With Bad Reviews'
I don't read many books with a lot of bad reviews but Before I Let Go has 265 one star and 798 two star reviews but it also has a lot of good reviews and I quite liked it.
My review of Before I Let Go is on Goodreads

  









 'A Title Longer Than Five Words'
The Truth Pixie Goes to School is a cute little story about being a true friend and being yourself.
My review of The Truth Pixie Goes to School 











   

No comments:

Post a Comment