Thursday 31 December 2020

Goodreads: Year in Books Meme 2020


 
This is my journey in books for 2020!
 
 
 
I read 32,440 pages over 114 books 

________________________________________________________


Longest book
813
pages
Colombiano by Rusty Young 
Shortest Book
28
pages
The Lazy Rabbit by Wilkie J. Martin


________________________________________
 
Average book length in 2020 was 284 pages 
 
_____________________________________
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 
 
 Most Popular
 3,443,844
 people also shelved                                                                     
 
 
                                                                             

 
 
 
Broker Brother Fireworks by Mick Murray
 
Least Popular
0 people
also shelved
 ________________________________________________________________
 
 
My average rating for 2020 was
4.3⭐⭐⭐⭐
 
____________________________________
 
My favourite book of 2020 was
 
  
   _______________________________________________
 
The year in books meme is hosted by Bite Into Books so head over and see her post. Why not join in and post a link to your year in books.   
 
==============================================
I think 2020 was a difficult year for all of us and if I had to think of a bright side it would be that I managed to get extra reading time whilst we were all in lockdown.
I'm looking forward to more great books, reviews, giveaways, memes and bookish tags during 2021.
I big thanks to everyone who supported my blog, my subscribers, readers, those that left a comment and the wonderful publishers and authors who supply the books for reviews and giveaways.
 
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 

     

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in! Looks like you had a great reading-year.

    I wish you an amazing 2021, in your personal life and book-wise! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a great year of reading! Wishing you a happy and healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 114 books is amazing!! Happy reading in 2021!

    ReplyDelete