Monday 7 June 2021

The email delivery service for The Burgeoning Bookshelf is changing

 Feedburner has been the email delivery system for my blog posts since I started this blog and it has mainly worked fine for me however Google has announced that they will no longer by supporting their email delivery service.

I am in the process of changing my email send outs over to a new system run by Follow It

If you are currently subscribed to my updates you need to do nothing. Each new post will still be sent out to you as usual however they will now come via Follow It and not Feedburner.

I am anticipating that the change over will all go smoothly and you will have more reviews, and giveaways, of more wonderful books coming to your inbox soon. 

 

Reviews coming soon:

Saying Yes by Ella Sparkle 


Zinger in the Woods by M.T. Becker


What I'm currently reading: 

Digging Up Dirt by Pamela Hart 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment