Friday 17 January 2020

The New Year Book Tag





I  first saw this tag on Caffeinated Fae  and couldn't resist giving it a try. Check out her blog to see her answers.

How many books are you planning on reading in 2020?

I have set my 2020 Goodreads goal at 70 books. I deliberately set it low so there is no pressure. I usually increase throughout the year.

Name five books you didn't get to read in 2019 but want to make a priority in 2020?

Charlottes Pass by Christine Lee
Blurred Vision by Steve Harrison
Esme's Gift by Elizabeth Foster
The Neighbour by Fiona Cummins
The Wolf Hour by Sarah Myles

Name a genre you want to read more of in 2020? 

A new challenge for me this year is the Historical Fiction challenge so I will be trying to read more Historical Fiction.

Three non-book related goals for 2020?

1. More coffees with friends.
2. Become more organised so I can have more coffees with friends.
3. Stress less about the small stuff and enjoy more time with friends.

What's a book that you've had forever that you still need to read?

I have about 800 books on my shelves that I have had forever and still need to read.

One word that you're hoping 2020 will be?

Family.

Tagging:

If you think this looks like fun and would like to join in I'm tagging you! 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I *love* your non-book goals! Good on you! Go get that coffee with those friends and love your life! I'm cheering you on 🥰

    ReplyDelete