Monday 28 February 2022

Mailbox Monday - February 28th

 Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week (or month). I post my new books on the last Monday of the month. Mailbox Monday now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday Blog
 

 
Happy Monday!

The heat of last month has been replaced by rain, rain and more rain. One advantage is that the lawn is looking lush and green.

Below are some photos of what I've been up to over the last month.


The local shopping centre had a dragon dance exhibition. I have an irrational fear of people dressed up in costumes so this photo was taken far away from the actual dancers.


The lovely thing about rain is the rainbows after.

 
 
 Jay started school this year and has taken it all in his stride.
 

My son got married last weekend. Top photo: My son and his new wife. Bottom photo: My husband and I. I'm happy to take a break from weddings for a while now. 😀

 

 Books I purchased and received for review during February 
 
 
Review books

Summer at Kangaroo Ridge by Nicole Hurley-Moore

Lily Harford's Last Request - Joanna Buckley

Brunswick Street Blues - Sally Bothroyd

Snowy Mountains Cattleman - Alissa Callen

Mothers and Daughters - Erica James

With This Kiss - Carrie Hope Fletcher

So Many Beats of the Heart - Carrie Cox

My purchases

Again Rachel - Marian Keyes

Letters From the Past - Erica James
 
 Children's books for review
 

 Trains, Trains, Trains! - Donna David

The Magical Girls Guide to Life - Jacque Aye

Dinosaur Squeak! - Peter Curtis

Dinosaur Honk! - Peter Curtis
 
The Lolly Shop #2 (Dex the Bilby) - L,B & E Hackney 

What has arrived in your mailbox lately?
 
 






 




 

4 comments:

  1. You've got a great collection of books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good book haul. I like the sound of Snowy Mountains Cattleman.
    Glad you see the green as a positive to the rain. I find rain could be a good reason to stay in and read too.
    Have a good month and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of reading ahead of you! Congratulations on the wedding. Lovely photo. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete