Saturday 1 January 2022

Wrap-up of my 2021 Reading Challenges - Let's see how I went!

It's that time of year when we look back over our challenge pledges and see how we went.

You can read my 2021 sign up post HERE

My first one was the Book Lover Book Review Aussie Author Challenge 




I signed up for the EMU level

Read and review 24 titles written by Australian Authors of which at least 10 of those authors are female, at least 10 of those authors are male, and at least 10 of those authors are new to you; Fiction or non-fiction, at least 4 different genre.

My completed challenge was:
58 x Female authors, 10 x Male authors, 40 x New to me authors, 8 x Genres. With a total of 68 books read.
 
I am a bit disappointed with my male Australian authors this year and will endeavour to increase this in 2022.
 
You can see the full list of books HERE 
 
_______________________________________________________
 
Next up was the Australian Women Writers Challenge 
 
 
 
I nominated to read and review 30 books for this challenge.
My completed challenge was 58 books read and reviewed.

You can see the full list of books HERE
 
_______________________________________________________
 
This was my second year with the Non Fiction readers challenge.
 

 
There were three challenge levels and I joined Nipper level
 Nonfiction Nipper : Read 3 books, from any category
 
I read four Non Fiction books but they only fit into 2 of the categories listed.
You can see my list of books HERE 
 
__________________________________________________________________

This was my second year with the Historical Fiction challenge hosted by The Intrepid Reader
 

 
There were 6 different reading levels and I will joined:
 Renaissance Reader - 10 books.
 
I completed this challenge by reading 12 books.
You can see my list of books HERE 
 
______________________________________________________
 
 New to me in 2021 was the Cloak & Dagger Challenge 
 

 
There were 5 levels and I signed up for the lowest level:
Amateur sleuth 5 - 15 books
 
I completed this challenge by reading 20 books.
You can see my list of books HERE 
 
📗📘📙📗📘📙📗📘📙📗📘📙📗📘📙📗📘📙📗📘📙
 
 Well that's a wrap for 2021. I will be dropping some of my challenges in 2022 as they are very time consuming adding all the links. However I have found a couple of new ones that look like fun.
Look out for my 2022 challenge sign up post coming soon!
 
#AussieAuthor2021   #AWW2021  #HistFic2021 #2021ReadNonFic #cloakanddaggerchallenge  
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all your challenge accomplishments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelleyrae. There were so many more on Goodreads that I didn’t finish.

      Delete
  2. I'm impressed by all of your challenges! Here's to another very successful year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CLee. I don’t think I will do as many this year, they are very time consuming.

      Delete