Wednesday 19 February 2020

Books and Bites Bingo - Category 4 #BooksandBitesBingo2020

This bingo challenge is with Facebook group Books and Bites with Monique Mulligan

This week I will be completing the 'Set in Europe' category.


Set in Europe:

For this category I have chosen 'Grown Ups'


Grown Ups is set in Ireland and Marian Keyes has written her characters so well I could hear the Irish accents as I read. I enjoyed the bits of Irish slang and sayings that I wouldn't normally see in Australian novels.

You can read my full review here 





#BooksandBitesBingo2020 
 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any Marian Keyes books for years, but I see that all her books have re-branded to reflect the very minimalist cover of 'Grown-Ups'. I'm off to check out your review now! :)

    https://www.fantasticfiction.com/k/marian-keyes/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first Marian Keyes and I’m eager to read more. Thanks for stopping by Yvonne.

      Delete