Saturday 16 February 2019

Book Bingo - Round 4

Book Bingo is a reading challenge hosted by Theresa Smith Writes , Mrs B’s Book Reviews and The Book Muse. Every second Saturday, book bingo participants reveal which bingo category they have read and what book they chose. 

I can't believe how fast these Bingo Saturdays come around. I'm pleased to say this week I can cross two categories from my bingo card.

 

Book set in an exotic location:

The Christmas Lights is set on the scenic fjords of Norway. Swan's atmospheric descriptions of the isolated cliff farms, the waterfalls and snow laden mountains made this a story to remember.

My review can be found here 


Romance:

The Secret Son’s Homecoming is the perfect romance read full of tension, misunderstandings, angst and a happily ever after is always guaranteed. 

My review  can be found here
 
#BookBingo2019
 

No comments:

Post a Comment