Tuesday 10 January 2023

My 2023 Reading Challenges

 


I love reading challenges and they are a lot of fun but I do find them quite a lot of extra work so I am only going to sign up for three challenges this year.
 
These three challenges are areas I want to improve on in my reading. 
 
I'm signing up again for the Non-Fiction readers challenge hosted by Shelleyrae @Bookdout. I didn't do this one in 2022 and I only read 4 Non-Fiction and one was a knitting book. 😄
Follow the link to read all about the challenge https://bookdout.wordpress.com/2023-nonfiction-reader-challenge/  #readnonficchal
 

 There are 4 levels and I will be joining nonfiction grazer. It's sort of a commitment without a commitment. 🤣 I hope to read 6 Non Fiction in 2023.

Nonfiction Nipper: Read & review 3 books, from any 3 listed categories

Nonfiction Nibbler: Read & review 6 books, from any 6 listed categories

Nonfiction Nosher: Read & review 12 books, one for each category

Nonfiction Grazer: Read & review any nonfiction book. Set your own goal

Categories:

History
Memoir/Biography
Crime & Punishment
Science
Health
Travel
Food
Social Media
Sport
Relationships
The Arts
Published in 2023

 ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ðŸ“˜ 

 
Mount TBR Reading Challenge hosted by

  

Another challenge that I joined in 2022 was the Mount TBR Challenge. I didn't get my goal last year but I will try again for 12 books that have been on my shelf from 2020 or earlier. #MountTBR2023

📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘

 
 

My third challenge is just one for myself. I read 43 books by Australian Female authors in 2022 and only 14 books by Australian Male authors. In 2023 I want to increase my Aussie male author reading to at least 20 books. 
 
You can follow along with my challenge progress under the 2023 challenge tab. 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're in for a fun year, Veronica! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Veronica I will be following you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're doing well on your challenges so far Veronica! I'm doing Shelleyrae's Non Fiction challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey. I really need to step it up. They are going slow so far.

      Delete