Friday 30 December 2022

Wrap-up of my 2022 Reading Challenges - Let's see how I went!

 It's that time of year when we look back over our challenge pledges and see how we went.

The first one was the Dymocks Reading Challenge

There were 20 categories plus an additional 6 extra categories.

I managed to complete 21 of the 26 prompts

You can see the full list of books HERE

_______________________________________________________ 

Next up is the Mount TBR Reading Challenge
 
 
 
I chose the lowest level which was 12 books from your TBR
I managed to read 7 books that had been on my shelf prior to 2019
 
You can see the full list HERE
 
___________________________________________________________
 
Next was KT's Book Bingo on Instagram
 

 
 This had 25 squares to complete and I managed to fill 18 of the 25

You can see the full list HERE
 
__________________________________________________________
 
The last one was 22 reads for 2022
 
This is from The Book Stack Facebook Group
 I managed to complete 19 of the 22 prompts
 
You can see the full list HERE
 
📗📘📕📗📘📕📗📘📕📗📘📕📗📘📕📗📘📕📗📘📕📗📘📕📗📘📕
 
Well that's a wrap for 2022. I didn't complete any of my attempted challenges but I had fun joining in!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment