Monday 27 June 2022

Mailbox Monday - June 27th

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week (or month). I post my new books on the last Monday of the month. Mailbox Monday now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday Blog
 

 
Happy Monday!
 
I'm late again with my mailbox post again but at least it's still Monday (for a few more hours).
 
My husband is currently at the half way point with his radiation. He is coping well and still managing to eat okay. His skin is starting to show the effects and at the moment looks like a slight sunburn. The hospital staff are amazing and everything has run smoothly. Three more weeks to go!
 
We have had two birthdays in the last month. Our youngest child turned 24 and our second born turned 35.
I've been out and about in the city dropping copies of The Bravest Word for book fairies.
Also attended a lovely high tea with my eldest daughter.
 





 
 
Books I received for review and purchased over the last month
 

 Review:
The Cast Aways of Harewood Hall by Karen Herbert (pub Sept 2022)
Blood & Ink by Brett Adams (pub Sept 2022) 
A Town Like Clarence by Stella Quinn (pub July 2022)
The 6:20 Man by David Baldacci (pub June 2022) 
Black River by Matthew Spencer (pub May 2022) 
After the Flood by Dave Warner (pub Aug 2022)
One of Us by Kylie Kaden 

Books I have purchased and won:
Dinner With the Schnabels by Toni Jordan
The Girls of Lake Evelyn by Averil Kenny
Here for the Right Reasons by Jodi McAlister

Children's Books



 
My children's book reviews are now at Little Squirrel's Bookshelf
You can see them via the tab at the top of this page or the drop down menu if you are on a mobile device. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Praying for complete healing for your husband. Hope your kids had nice birthdays. Great photos. Those treats look yummy. The Girls of Lake Evelyn sounds interesting. Hope you have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping the best for your hubby. Happy reading with your latest stack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending good wishes to your husband. I hope you enjoy your new books and have a good week. My mailbox was empty.
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your husband's treatment is going well. Your photos look good.
    Nice book and win haul. I have eyed After the Flood a couple of times now. Baldacci titles are always tempting too. Have a good week and happy reading!
    .

    ReplyDelete