Monday 25 April 2022

Mailbox Monday - April 25th

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week (or month). I post my new books on the last Monday of the month. Mailbox Monday now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday Blog
 
 
Happy Monday!
 
My son returned to his apartment after spending 7 weeks at home with a badly broken ankle. All healed now and he is able to drive again.
We have celebrated Dot's 8th birthday and my birthday over the last month. I've been looking after Dot and Jay over the two weeks school break and we have been visiting lots of parks, shopping centres and building with lego.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Book fairies had another book drop. This one was for 138 Dates by Rebekah Campbell which I reviewed HERE
 




 















 I spent a wonderful day out with my sister and mother visiting the Chinese gardens and having a decadent afternoon tea at Guylian cafe.

                        















 
Books I have purchased and received for review over the last month.
 

 Books purchased:
 
Here After by Julie Holland
That Summer in Nautilus Cove by Julie Holland
Royal Exile by Fiona McIntosh
Lord Somerton's Heir by Alison Stuart

Books received for review:

Police Patrol Lego City
Brave the Storm: Sky Dragon 4 by Ahn Do
Billings Better Book Store and Brasserie by Fin J Ross
The Poinciana Tree by Antony Jeffrey
The Improbable Life of Ricky Bird by Diane Connell
The Last Summer by Karen Swan
The Nurses' War by Victoria Purman
The Vet's Country Holiday by Lily Malone

See you all again next month!

What has arrived in your mailbox lately?
 

3 comments:

  1. I'd comment on how large your stack of books is, but mine probably looks like that over the course of a month. I did that much in just a week myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a very slow reader. I’m lucky to read one or two books each week.

      Delete
  2. Nice...enjoy them all and your week.

    ReplyDelete