Monday 21 March 2022

Mailbox Monday - March 21st

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week (or month). I post my new books on the last Monday of the month. EDIT: only just realised the 21st isn't the last Monday of March (life has been crazy this month) 😄 Mailbox Monday now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday Blog
 

 
Happy Monday!
 
We have had son no. 2 at home with a broken ankle for the last month. He is slowly recovering and goes to see the surgeon again in three weeks to see if he will be able to start load bearing on his foot. He is sleeping in our spare room in a tiny double bed and I am sure he is looking forward to going back to his own place as soon as he can.
 
The Book Fairies were out and about all over Australia leaving copies of The Sky is Everywhere for people to find. These are a couple of the books I left. 
 



There has been an abundance of gorgeous flowers blooming at the moment. These are some I came across on my walks.

              

Books I purchased after reading and loving book #28 in the Stephanie Plum series. These were found at my local Op Shop.
 

 Books Purchased with a Dymocks voucher I was given. The book with the sprayed edges is The Witches by Roald Dahl. 



 Books received during March for review

 


 In a New York Minute - Kate Spencer
 
The Gosling Girl - Jacqueline Roy
 
The Kaiju Preservation Society - John Scalzi
 
The Understudy - Julie Bennett
 
The Nurses  War - Victoria Purman
 
Rising Dust - Fleur McDonald
 
Sister Stardust - Jane Green
 
Her Time to Shine - Fiona McCallum 
 
What has arrived in your mailbox lately?
 

6 comments:

  1. I've received a copy of In A New York Minute too, and I'm so excited for it! It looks like so much fun :) Hope your son's ankle is well on the mend, too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed Jane Green's books. This also looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be a big Evanovich fan, but then I got tired of her characters as they seemed to do the same things, say the same things, etc. in every new book. But enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul. You will be busy reading for a while.

    Thanks for sharing the pretty flowers. I am ready for that here as well.

    Hope you enjoy your week.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2022/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-and_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave up on the Plum series after a handful. But I liked some of her lighter romances.
    So many good looking/sounding books in your review set. I am trying to figure which one(s) I like best.
    Have a great week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got some fantastic books

    ReplyDelete