Saturday 3 August 2019

Book Bingo - Round 16 #BookBingo

Book Bingo is a reading challenge hosted by Theresa Smith Writes , Mrs B’s Book Reviews and The Book Muse. Every second Saturday, book bingo participants reveal which bingo category they have read and what book they chose. 

This week I have chosen the category 'Memoir about a non-famous person '.



Memoir about a non-famous person.

For this category I have chosen 'Wish You Were Here' by Sheridan Jobbins

After the devastating end to her marriage Sheridan decides to drive across America in a shiny red sports car. Heartbroken and unprepared she is determined to find herself.
I enjoyed Sheridan's story of love, loss and finding herself. It was fun to be on the journey with her and such a joy to know she found her happy ending.  

You can read my full review of Wish You Were Here HERE 


 #BookBingo2019

 

2 comments:

  1. I've had this to read for ages, one day I will get to it.

    ReplyDelete