Saturday 12 October 2019

Book Bingo - Round 21 #BookBingo

Book Bingo is a reading challenge hosted by Theresa Smith Writes , Mrs B’s Book Reviews and The Book Muse. Every second Saturday, book bingo participants reveal which bingo category they have read and what book they chose. 

This week I have chosen the category 'Themes of Science Fiction'



Themes of Science Fiction:

For this category I have chosen 'Rogue by A.J. Betts
.


Rogue is set in 2119 a dystopian world that was only 2 Billion people. I enjoyed Betts first novel 'Hive' which ended on a cliff-hanger so I was eager to read the sequel 'Rogue' to see how the story would pan out. I was not disappointed 'Rogue' was action packed, fast paced and easy to follow.

You can read my review of Rogue HERE


#BookBingo2019
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment